We at Chemlin give quality the utmost importance. We have implemented a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 for marketing and designing of centrifugal Chemical Process Pumps for both Horizontal and Vertical Centrifugal Pump types and Valves as well.
We are committed to achieve total customer satisfaction through
- Excellent quality of products meetings customer specifications.
- Continual improvement in products design, manufacturing process & resources.
- Competitive pricing of products, spares and services.
- Prompt deliveries of products and services.
- Good after sales service and support through training.
- Improvement in customer satisfaction level.
- Continual improvement in each process.
- Cost optimization through elimination of wastage of material, man hours and machine hours.
- Maintaining and improving upon delivery schedules.
- Reduce response time to customer complaints.
- Improvement in business by adding new customers and new products.
We are having a fully equipped Test Bed, for Hydraulic Performance Test of Vertical Submerged type Pumps from sizes 25 mm NB and submersion depth up to 3000 mm. The Pumps can be tested for duty point specifications up to 850 M3/Hr Capacity and 80 Meters discharge head.
Horizontal Centrifugal Process Pumps also are put to Hydraulic Pump Test as Per Relevant Indian and International Standards. We have a most modern Pump Test Bed set-up using state-of-art Technology and Instrumentation for getting consistent and instant readings of different parameters of Pumps.
The flow is measured by Magnetic Flow Meters, Discharge/Suction Pressures by ‘VDO’ pressure Transducers. The system employ’s use of ‘Moore’ multipoint display stations, which directly displays the reading. The instrument interfaces with a Computer having specially designed Software Programme. Hard copies of Test results along with curves are immediately obtained after the Pump Testing is over.
We have two sets of manually operated Hydraulic Pumps along with Piping and Pressure Gauge arrangements to test valves for seat and body leakages. The valves can be tested up to 1500 PSI Hydraulic pressure. We also have a pneumatic pressure testing arrangements having Air compressor and pressure gauge to test pneumatic pressure up to 100 PSI.